Wednesday, January 14, 2009

good enough

Checking my email this morning, I saw an email from David's Bridal. I get approximately 4 million emails from David's Bridal a day, so I was about 2 seconds away from deleting it when I saw the title "Your Special Order has Arrived!"

"Special order?" I thought. "What special order?"

So I opened the email while gulping down my coffee and burning my tongue (I was late for work, as usual) and saw the following:

Event Member Megan Garcia
Style Number T9612
Color IVYCHAMPIVORY
Size 8
Department Bridal Gowns

HOLY CRAP WEDDING DRESS!

So, my dress has arrived 2 1/2 months earlier than expected, all of the invitations and save the dates are printed, the bridesmaids' dresses are in production, the catering menu is set, the venue is picked, the photographer is secured, and Brian and I had so much fun registering last weekend and picking tuxes. Whew!

This wedding planning stuff is easy!

2 comments:

SparkFaith said...

Pretty amazing hun! My dresses arrived super early with Davids too (but they sure send FAR too many emails!!)

I did not see any Le creuset on your registries. Am I missing something?

Meg said...

I need to add Le Creuset, but I feel bad adding such expensive crockery... Do you have one? Is it worth it?