Monday, April 27, 2009

Hi friends.


I've been a bad blogger, both about weddings and about my real life. But I've also been busy. However while I'd like to say I've been super busy with wedding-related things, that's just not the case. See, while my mom has been slaving away on programs and bridesmaid dresses and silverware rentals down in the Bay Area, I have been busy finding a new job, finding a place to live come June (only 5 weeks away, folks!) and gritting my teeth and bearing it when my students drive me absolutely crazy.





So while it would be great to give you some great wedding updates with pictures and goodies, I'm afraid all I can offer up are our engagement pictures by the amazingly talented Kali Kraum (book her right now!). I will say, however, that we are darned lucky to have her as our photographer and I felt almost like a model for the three hours that I traipsed about Sacramento taking pictures and kissing my fiance.


Awesome, right?

No comments: