Sunday, November 16, 2008

back in the day

So. Things have progressed a little faster than anticipated.

May I present to you

(drumroll please...)


MY RING!


Long story incredibly short:

Yesterday morning Brian and I walked to breakfast and over too many cups of coffee decided that when we finished grading we would go to the mall to look at rings so he would have an idea of what I liked and we could see what certain rings would look like on my tiny fingers.

We got there. We tried this one on. We both fell in love with it. I now have an engagement ring!

That I'm not allowed to wear.

Brian wants to officially ask my dad and then still wants to plan a proposal that is more special than, "Do you like this one? OK, I'll buy it."

Things just got a whole lot more interesting.

No comments: